A very humble request to all in Kenyans
Share this message with least five persons and ask them to send it on to five other persons and keep the chain going:
1. Don’t throw garbage on the roads/streets;
2. Don’t spit on roads and walls;
3. Don’t write on walls and currency notes;
4. Don’t abuse and insult others;
5. Save water and electricity;
6. Plant a tree;
7. Follow traffic rules;
8. Take care of your parents and grand parents, receive their blessings & always respect them;
9. Respect one another especially women, children, the elderly and those handicapped
10. Give way to the ambulance
11.If you can’t help at least be kind and do not hurt stray and wild animals;
We have to change ourselves and not the country. Once we change ourselves the country will change automatically.
Let’s have a better Kenya and it all starts with 👉🏽 You
No single person or leader can change the country alone, it is you & me who can change our beloved nation by changing ourselves.
Kindly forward this message to every single Friend or Group so that reaches to every citizen of Kenya .
Promise yourself that you will take part in changing our nation
You are free to share